Hot off the Needles

IMG_4002 by kbshee
IMG_4002, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

So I finished this last night...including the weaving in of the ends. I haven't blocked it yet, though, but I really like how it turned out so I wanted to share. And I finished it by my self imposed deadline, which is tomorrow! Awesome!

The pattern calls for a zipper, but I can't decide whether I want a zipper or not. I'll probably wear it for a while and see.

And can I remind you? TWELVE SEAMS.


IMG_3996 by kbshee
IMG_3996, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

And here is the back. It looks a little tweaked, doesn't it? I think it is because I'm twisting a bit to take the picture, but hopefully blocking will straighten that out too.

It is actually cool enough this morning to wear this sweater, which I am doing as I type this. It makes me happy!

Comments

Kim said…
You look gorgeous! And almost dangerously happy!
Anonymous said…
That is a lot of seams, and I bet you blocked it by now. It's a beautiful sweater.

Congratulations!

Lella