A Good Feeling


Do you ever have the feeling that there is something out there, something that you really need to knit, but you don't know exactly what it is?

My good friend and former doctoral student, Kati, and her husband Trent are having their first baby in February. It's a girl, and she's so excited. I want to make them something, of course, from stash, of course, but can't figure out what.

And then yesterday, I discovered this outfit, and I'll make it in white with pink snowflakes.

Yes, I know white is completely impractical for a baby, but the baby will be perfect and the yarn is washable.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know, it depends on how cold those wee toes may get when the tiny one goes visiting. It's very CUTE!

Lella
Kim in Oregon said…
I'm actually changing the bottoms around and knitting moss stitch booties to match. I was worried about that too!

Popular Posts