More Entrelac

IMG_4023 by kbshee
IMG_4023, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

If you follow my ten mile yarn countdown (and I know you do, because it is oh.so.fascinating) then you may have noticed that the total has not changed significantly for a while.

This is because of that darned startitis. When you rotate among a lot of projects, you never get finished with a skein or ball of yarn. And when two of those projects use multiple balls of yarn (the shark socks and the side by side sweater), the count slows down.

I am doing my best to not let this upset me. Que sera, sera my friends.

But I did finish a big ball of yarn today while watching the Ducks game...almost 200 yards of the entrelac wrap. One ball knits quite a bit of wrap...the wrap here is posed on my coffee table.

I still continue to be enchanted by entrelac which is good as I've got quite a ways to go.

Hope your team wins this weekend!

Comments