Sideways Sweater with Cat Bowl

IMG_4029 by kbshee
IMG_4029, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Sorry I got Stella's food bowl in on this picture, didn't mean to.

This is the sideways sweater in three different colors of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. Still not sure what to do about all those ends once I finish, I'm hoping I can work them in to an attached icord around the bottom and neck. If you have any ideas, let me know.

The problem with the stripe pattern is that there is no way to carry yarns over...the colors always begin at once end and end at the other, although the starting place differs for each color.

I think this will end up pretty nice, but you never know!

Comments

Kim said…
How were you able to keep a cat away from all those tantalizing yarn ends?
zippiknits said…
The i-cord sounds like a good idea. The edge will be nicely plumped up and defined.