Apparently, the sofa had a little chill

IMG_4036 by kbshee
IMG_4036, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

So I've been working on this entrelac wrap (from the Debbie Bliss book, but pretty much the same as Lady Eleanor). It's about 6 feet long and I'm on my fourth ball of Moods something or other, which will probably be the final ball.

But look at the right hand side. The last ball I used was almost all a purple/black mix...no pure purple, no pure black. ODD! I noticed it about halfway through the ball...I thought about frogging but thought...nah. And when I went to get the fourth ball from the stash, I noticed that all but one remaining had this lack of solid colors.

I bought the yarn a while ago, and it was on a huge sale, so I can't complain, but it is ODD. But I like it anyway.

I'm thinking about my next project (I still have the fair isle hoodie to finish, though). I found a picture of an icelandic sweater with sheep on it and I'm thinking about doing something like that. I'm sure Lopi has some instructions somewhere.

Comments

Kim said…
You SO seriously got the "Difficult Projects" gene...