Ramblings

IMG_4039 by kbshee
IMG_4039, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

1. I think I have a sinus infection. Ouch.

2. Here's another hexipuff. I am not producing these as quickly as i thought.

3. I'm about halfway done with an impossibly small sweater to match the pants.

4. But because of #1, I will not be working on that today.

5. Note to self: do not go out to lunch when kickoff is at 7pm.

6. I decided to knit another Sunrise Circle Jacket, went to Rav, found the IK that held it, dug out the magazine, and then found that the pattern was available at the website. For free. But no longer. Which kind of sucks.

Comments

Kim said…
Sounds sort of blah out there. Hoping you have a better day today. <3
zippiknits said…
Hope you feel better soon. That's not a nice way to spend a weekend, with a big headache.

That little knitted puff is cute. It looks like a toy.