Tweedy Top Down

IMG_4052 by kbshee
IMG_4052, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

This is my mindless knitting: a top down raglan sweater knit in a very stiff and sticky purple tweed--it's Rowan something. I like it. The sticky yarn means that even if I make a mistake (which happens with mindless knitting!) that noting unravels that much, and the stitches stay nice and even.

This is week 5--halfway through the fall term and things are manageable. I have selected books for my class next term--it is a 'new' class in history and theory of new media, which should be interesting (for me as well as the grad students) and I have a pile of reading to get going as well as keeping up with classes this term. We're about to start a search process...yay.

And it suddenly turned wintery, which is fine but a bit of transition would have been nice.

Comments

Kim said…
Loving the purple! (As I would.)

You should know that I took 3 of the UO shirts with me to Nashville. They layered nicely with my Vandy hoodies!

Popular Posts