Weekend Knitting Update

IMG_4032 by kbshee
IMG_4032, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

1. Three hexipuffs. I love this yarn until Pilot got hold of it, and now it is an unrecognizable mess.

2. While hexipuff mania seems to have subsided a bit (at least in my house), it is gratifying to see hexipuffs still get their claws into some people (and yes, I mean you, my twinner).

3. Entrelac wrap is done. I need to block and weave in a few ends but this was a very self contained project!

4. The side to side sweater seems to make sense...the sleeves did fit. It needs a huge blocking to stretch it out but i think it will end up fitting. Right now I'm working on the band.

5. Baby knitting: finished these teeny tiny pants for Baby Berg. Cannot believe they would even fit a real person.

6. I feel very positive about the ten mile goal.

Comments

Kim said…
You'll make ten miles, I'm sure of it!