Well, hello, Manolo

IMG_4060 by kbshee
IMG_4060, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

If you've been reading my blog for the last millenium, you might have been asking yourself "what happened to those gorgeous pink cabled socks Kim was working on? I hope she finishes them because the first one was just stunning."

So welcome back to Manolo, a sock pattern from the Twist Collective. I just checked... I think it was Fall 2010 TC which means they haven't been sitting idle for too long. Anyway, I did the toe on the second one and then put it away.

But with the Cardinals in the World Series, and lots of sports to watch, I plucked these out again and have now almost finished the foot. With the Ducks game today I bet I'll get the heel turned.

The yarn is (I think) Crystal Palace Panda Silk and it feels great.

Comments

Kim said…
Such a shame they will be hidden underneath shoes. . .

Popular Posts