Back of Manolo

IMG_4065 by kbshee
IMG_4065, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Well,between baseball and football I got to the final part of Manolo! The safetypin holds four stitches that then turn in to an icord little bow that, as my twinster points out, no one will see but. I. Will. Know. It. Is. There.

So cute!

But these are put aside for a few days. I have chronic dry eyes and I'm having an episode...it feels like I have sand in my eyes so I'm using drops and cold compresses to try to ease them. Good times!

Comments

Kim said…
As an Athens resident, I'm pretty sure my having to say this is in The Fine Print: Have you tried Restasis? It was developed here, solely for the purpose of treating UGA's (yes, the bulldog's) dry eyes.

The More You Know...
zippiknits said…
So, another one who suffers that. Sorry you are having that particular "fun". NOT. I would tape my eye shut at times before getting real treatment.

I'm looking up that Restasis stuff.

Popular Posts