Sunrise circle jacket

IMG_4064 by kbshee
IMG_4064, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

As I mentioned, I decided to make another Sunrise Circle Jacket after deciding I love the one I have already. I had a dream of making it in a grey tweed, and lo and behold I went to the stash and found ten balls of Rowan Felted Tweed in this light grey with white and black nubs. OVER THE MOON!

I have just started on the sleeve (this jacket is in three pieces...one sleeve/side piece, another sleeve/side piece, and the back) and so don't have a lot to show but thought I had enough for a post.

The electricity went off here last night around 8:45 and stayed off til about 11 (GASP!). It was DARK. DARK DARK DARK. And cold too. We kept the gas stove on for the bird (and in case the elec stayed off and we would need a warm place!) and huddled down under multiple blankets after having to turn the bbq on to light candles (we were woefully unprepared...can you tell?).

Comments

Kim said…
IlovetheyarnIwillnotcovetIlovetheyarnIwillnotcovetIlovetheyarn

Popular Posts