I've come to the hearbreaking conclusion

IMG_4156 by kbshee
IMG_4156, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

that I won't have enough dark grey yarn to finish the Heartbreak. I'm knitting the last section (you can see in the picture I'm in the middle of a row) and there isn't going to be enough yarn. I'm just going to suck it up and put black in to finish it off. I will still like how it looks and you (I) are meant to wear it sort of jauntily draped so that might take some of the oddness out of it. Yet who knows?

We've been having rain rain rain--to the degree that I wore my polka dot rainboots twice to school as part of my outfit. Luckily that's considered haute couture in my neck of the woods. That's why they call us ducks.

Comments

KSD said…
Yes, "jaunty" is good for just about anythings that ails you.
zippiknits said…
It's just going to be even more unique and beautiful. Black goes with all the rest of the colors very well. Be of good cheer. :o)

Popular Posts