OH LOOKIE! Real knitting content

IMG_4135 by kbshee
IMG_4135, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

As I mentioned, I've been a bit single minded in my pursuit of working on the Kidsilk Haze Stripe scarf. I finished it yesterday (finished in terms of running out of yarn) and wound it up so you could see all the colors.

The scarf was really simple--a 2x2 rib with 48 stitches knit on #8 needles. There's a lot of halo in this yarn so it doesn't look hole-y at all. And the way the colors ebb and flow is really, really beautiful. I loved knitting this just to see what would come off the skein.

This is theoretically a limited edition yarn, and so if you find some out there you might want to grab it. I know I want to do more with this. And I have pictures of it looking like a scarf too.

Comments

zippiknits said…
It looks lovely, as if it has stars coming out of it, sort of.

There is a rather cute sugar cookie made with similar colors. It's someone's idea of what a Unicorn would leave behind in the woods, under trees and on the grasses. With my bad eyes, I thought that's what you had made for a tiny, incredulous moment. lol Yours is much nicer.