Still life scarf with long dog

IMG_4158 by kbshee
IMG_4158, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

i finished the heartbreak scarf--love it! I'm so thrilled with this scarf (although I haven't worn it yet...it is too precious).

(ha ha).

Anyway, I'm having a little bout of startitis and am about to have too many things OTN. I have an infinity scarf in Kidsilk Haze Stripe going. I have the Crazy Avas. I have the twisted yoke cardigan. I want to cast on for another heartbreak (using lots of kidsilk haze) as well as for a tipped pullover that I just discovered the perfect yarn for in the stash. Someone stop me!

And yeah, that dog is pretty cute.

Comments

Rachel said…
I love this knit! I'm resisting a huge casting on party...need to get a couple more things off my needles before I feel like I can cast on something new!

Beautiful pup!