It's blocking!

IMG_4175 by kbshee
IMG_4175, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

I finished my revised Tangled Yoke cardigan, and it is in the process of being blocked out..although I think I'll have to reblock it again once this dries and I try it on.

Generally, with this yarn, you can gain an inch or two here and there and I definitely need an inch or two in the sleeve. The length of the body is OK, I think, but I think a steam block after this dries would help.

Anyway, this is my first time adapting a cable sweater for a much, much thicker yarn and I learned that there is a reason that the original sweater pattern called for a thinner yarn. The cable is kind of clunky and awkward when translated to a thicker sweater.

However, I just wanted a big old cardigan to wear around the house, and this should do that trick pretty well.

Comments

Perdi1309 said…
That looks so good!
I can't believe how quick it's knitted up.
zippiknits said…
Actually it's blocking out pretty well. I think you will like it more and more.

Popular Posts