Step by step....inch by inch....

IMG_4170 by kbshee
IMG_4170, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

...this sweater grows.

But man. It is going to take a long time. I think the pattern said 19 inches before the stitches get rearranged for raglans. Luckily this is no-brainer knitting.

I'm having a lovely weekend---lots of relaxing and hanging out with Tim which is exactly what I need. Lots of reading too--I read "Catching Fire" (the second book in the Hunger Games series) Friday and yesterday, and am about halfway through "The Cat's Table". I've done a lot on the stripey sock, and also have done some nice work on the tangled yoke cardigan.

Plus two long walk avec pooches.

Perfect!

Comments

KSD said…
Oooooh --- like the colors even more now!
zippiknits said…
It sounds like a very lovely day indeed. That yoke on the light colored sweater looks like a bear but you will master it! Good luck on it. I'm looking up your book series. Thanks for blogging about it. :)