Tipped-sy

IMG_4167 by kbshee
IMG_4167, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

This is the result of 3+ hours of knitting during the Superbowl. Impressed, are ye not?

It is the Color-Tipped Pullover from the Fall 2011 Knit Simple magazine. This is basically a raglan pullover knit in one color (the red color) and trimmed in the lighter color, or 'tipped' around the bottom, the cuffs and the neckline. I have Rowan Calmer in the stash to make this (although now that Calmer is discontinued, and I'm now knitting with it, I want to buy it all up). I think it will be a nice mindless knit except for the tipping part, which frankly isn't that much.

Rain has returned to Oregon, sort of welcome although it is oddly warm. And it is my Aunt Mary Jane's 91st birthday today and she's getting ready to go out to a french restaurant with her buddies. I can only hope that I have half of her energy when I'm, well, awake tomorrow.

Comments

KSD said…
I like the colors. And Happy Birthday Aunt Mary Jane!

Popular Posts