Catch Up

IMG_4190 by kbshee
IMG_4190, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Sorry for the silence--I'm at an academic advertising conference in South Carolina and it has been pretty jammed packed. I have a few moments in between meetings, packing to go home, and our 'outing' which is a river boat ride..so thought I'd see what was in the flick queue to show you.

This is the spectra scarf that is growing slowly but it is growing. It isn't quite the 'alternating colors' effect that I wanted, but I still thinks it looks nice. I would imagine I won't knit all 75 pieces of pie, but we'll see.

I haven't knit for four days! Kind of unbelievable. Planning to on the long trip home tomorrow though.

Comments

KSD said…
Why, oh why didn't I know where you were? I would have moved my reservations back and we could have me halfway between Myrtle and Folly!!
zippiknits said…
The spectra scarf is still a gorgeous and unique piece. It looks like stained glass.

Popular Posts