Like Sherbet on your Feet

IMG_4214 by kbshee
IMG_4214, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

I finished those dark gray socks yesterdays---hooray! They were a quick knit (good) and for Tim (good) but just not that fun to knit (bad).

I'm sure I have the name and source of this yarn somewhere but not with me right now. This sock was completely done on the flight from Atlanta to SLC a week and a half ago. They are pretty--pastels but bold pastels.

I have finished up several WIPs and really just have these socks, a baby hat, and the tipped sweater on the needles, so I'm going to look around for a new project today.

I was supposed to have a meeting today but haven't heard a word on that (yay) so it looks like I might have a whole day to myself. I've been working a lot this break (which is fine---it has to be done so it might as well get done now) and sadly, I have no good books in the queue to read. If you have a suggestion, let me know!

Comments

KSD said…
"The Fry Chronicles" and/or "Gentlemen and Players."

Popular Posts