Not a giant baby hat

IMG_4187 by kbshee
IMG_4187, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

In case you were wondering, I do work a bit here and there on this never ending sweater of knit stitch in the round. I think I'm almost, almost to the part where I divide for the raglan sleeves, so it should start looking like something other than a giant baby hat shortly, shortly meaning whenever I get around to it.

Even though I told myself I would take a baby hat break, I have found I am completely addicted to them! Not sure why, but probably because they are fast and easy.

I actually gifted the first one yesterday, and I was surprised at how HARD it was...I had to separate from my baby hat! It was baby hat #1, by the way. Anyway, that little boy is due in two weeks or so and thus it is time.
The baby hats must serve a greater purpose than amusing me.

Comments

KSD said…
Baby Hat Attachment Disorder. It's real.

And I continue to love the colors in this sweater.
zippiknits said…
It sort of looks like a baby hat when a persons squints and looks sideways at it. hehe

But, please don't stop making cute little baby hats; it's very entertaining to see someone actually knitting on a knitting blog!

Popular Posts