Well. So much for THAT!

IMG_4237 by kbshee
IMG_4237, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

So the idea behind the wiggle wrap is that you (ie me) use two colors of Kauni with the long repeats and the colors that blend naturally into one another so the whole wrap takes on this kind of blending wiggly quality to it. That is the idea. But if you have ever used Kauni, you know that there is a bit of a crapshoot with this yarn. It has happened to me twice before, and I bet it might have happened to you--the dreaded knot. Instead of a delightful blend from one color to the other, you get a knot that stops one color dead in its tracks and adds a new color immediately. Well, that is what happened here, yes? As I said, it has happened before with the multicolored Kauni--it went from red to purple to blue to---purple? Hello? It is supposed to be green next. But someone had knotted it and reversed the color sequence. AWESOME! I think I can make this into a design feature though---toward the end, I'll make my own knot and do a dark block next to a light block and SHOW THEM (who? and what am I showing them? I don't know. That bad Kauni Knotter person I guess).

Comments

KSD said…
So sorry! It was looking so lovely, too. . .

Popular Posts