Week 6

IMG_4288 by kbshee
IMG_4288, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

It is week 6 of our 10 week spring term.

Every morning, i wake up and search my mind to remind myself of what day of the week it is. Then I go over the schedule for the day. Then I open my email to discover a fresh hell. Then I reformat my day. Then the day starts.

Just too much going on, which is normal for spring term plus all my other service stuff is layered on top (and layered is not the right term, thrown in a messy heap on top is more of the right term).

These are socks that I think are from the Yarn Pirate sock club from a gazillion years ago. I'm not even sure if the Yarn Pirate is still out there. But cute socks, they feel good (will have to figure out fabrication of the yarn) and nice colors that go with everything in (my) closet.

Comments

KSD said…
FABULOUS colors.

Hang on for the last 4 weeks. . .

Popular Posts