And the knitting

IMG_4321 by kbshee
IMG_4321, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

We're still trying to figure out our lives without Juneau, and we miss her so much. I think it was the rapid decline that is throwing us off so much. We've had Pilot out for good, long walks which he loves, and also we're letting him 'meet' other dogs (Juneau was not really a big fan of other dogs). He's learning how to be a little gentleman. Sorta.

I have been knitting, and the entrelac scarf is progressing well--it is probably about double this size now.

I've been contemplating summer knitting and have three sweaters planned, more on that tomorrow.

Comments

KSD said…
Thinking of you every day.
zippiknits said…
This is as hard as it gets. My daughter told me, not that long ago, "They live a long time but they don't live long enough." Well, Juneau did her best to the very end. Bless her. May Pilot help fill that aching heart you have for your girl.

I love you little shoes. They are cute. The scarf is actually very nice and I can't wait to see it blocked.

Popular Posts