Color Affection

IMG_4309 by kbshee
IMG_4309, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

So after many days of trying to figure out how this crescent scarf 'works', I read a post on the Rav that explained it to me.

Basically:
-it is a crescent
-the black solid part is at the top
-the scarf right now looks like a frown, it should look like a smile
-but because I have many stitches on the needle, it will look like a frown until I finish.

Now if I realized that the black part was on the top, I would have started with the pale pink (one of the colors in the left hand side part) and ended with black on the bottom. But I didn't, so Ill end with pink (although I guess I could end with black, couldn't I?

But it is a fun knit. I hate the yarn (Elann Silken Kydd) because it is so damn sticky. With fun bright sock yarns it would be a hoot.

Comments

KSD said…
Sorry about the sticky yarn. It's looking quite lovely.