Close up

IMG_4332 by kbshee
IMG_4332, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Here's a close up of the Linen Stitch Jacket, with the half linen stitch on the bottom, linen stitch along the waist, and then stockinette above the waist. Love it.

I then remembered that linen stitch would make great placemats, which is a nice fast project to use up yarn. So I'll add those to the list.

WHICH HAS GROWN. Because after I posted yesterday I went to see if there was another issue of Knit Wear. There is--the premiere issue--digitally only. So I downloaded it and found three more things I want to make. I even went through and picked out yarn for everything, because that is just how I roll (no, it isn't. But before I lept to the Internets to buy more yarn, I wanted to see if I really needed more yarn. Answer: no).
So my knitting is now coalescing in my head. To be done:

1. Finish this,and the hemp sweater.
2. A shrug using entrelac and some blue rowan cashcotton in the stash.
3. Cute long cardi with cables using some Berroco stuff in the stash.
4. Cute pullover using Felted Tweed with accents in Kidsilk Haze
5. Pink tank using milk cotton (pattern found on rav) with lace cardi using lighter weight milk cotton in same color (lace cardi from new Vogue Knitting).
6. Striped cardi from the last IK.
7. Scarf in lattice cables, just cause I want to do lattice cables.
8. Placemats.
9. Finish the colorwork hoodie.

Comments

KSD said…
The linen stitch and the silvery grey? Fabulous combination.

I'm very taken with KnitWear. More so than the premiere issue of the Noro magazine. There are several things I want to knit in both issues of KW.

Popular Posts