It's not that I don't love it

IMG_4347 by kbshee
IMG_4347, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Let's just say that this has lost its charm.

I think one thing I love about entrelac with a Noro type yarn is seeing how each different square becomes its own little thing of beauty and then harmonizes with the surrounding things of beauty to make something gorgeous.

And while I love how the solid color looks, and I know I would only wear a solid color as a sweater (or shrug, in this case), it loses some charm when you don't get the little mosaic beauties.

Ah well.

The last tier--tier 7--was 1300 stitches. And the next few tears are even bigger.

Just saying.But yes this might go take a rest for a bit.

Comments

KSD said…
Sorry it's not working for you. You're just not in your Blue Period right now.