So

IMG_4323 by kbshee
IMG_4323, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Every day I say to myself "I blogged yesterday, didn't I?" And I tell myself yes. So today I checked and it is Sunday and I haven't blogged since Thursday and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

I guess I'm still trying to get into the swing of summer but the following things stand in my way:
-it has been cool and rainy (sorry rest of US, but we could use a wee bit of summer here)
-I have a bunch of work stuff on my to-do list and as usual I think everything will take me HOURS so i don't want to do them and then I tackle one and it takes 15 minutes so I get all proud that I finished something and so then say to myself I can take a little break
-I miss Juneau a lot and have trouble getting into a routine without her.

I've finished a few projects (pictures to come) and started on a few more (ditto). I have been working on the revision of my book on advertising ethics which is kind of fun, especially since I have a 'goal' of 25% new content for every chapter (although I've got one that is 90% new content, so that puts me in a good place). Tim and I have been walking between 2 and 4 miles per day with Pilot to get into shape a bit.

Oh, and Thursday we went to the Olympic Track and Field trials that were held at the UO---kind of a big deal, especially if you like Track and Field (which we really don't). The pole vaulting was cool though.

These are socks for Tim. I'd give you more details but that would entail getting off the couch which isn't happening right now.

Comments

KSD said…
That not getting off the couch thing? I can SO relate.

Popular Posts