Socks

IMG_4346 by kbshee
IMG_4346, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

I've been working on these for a long time, and finally finished them last night. I've been kind of worn out and socks are my go-to worn out project.

The yarn is something I found on Ravelry--the dyer dyes yarn in Downton Abbey colorways (me bird, yarn shiny). It's by Roman Hills (http://www.etsy.com/shop/romanhills) and it might be the Mr. Bates colorway but it might not. Anyway--it's nice yarn, it feels a bit thicker than usual and I like the stripey ness. And not a lot of pooling.

Note: just looking around the etsy shop, I noticed there are a lot of differences in the put up. So if you want to make socks be sure you purchase enough.

So I taught in Portland on Saturday--long day but good class. I left the house at 6:40 and got there at 8:15, and then the technology was a mess, so class started a bit late but it all worked out. Once again next Saturday. A good group.

Comments