Wonky Beads

IMG_4376 by kbshee
IMG_4376, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

The beads on this mitt are a bit conflubaly (yes, that is a real scientific term) (ok not it isn't I made it up) but I have a thought on how to straighten them up.

And I'm moving right along with the mitt. Sooner or later, I'll be at the thumb, and then it will be almost done.

I have mostly been knitting on a sleeve, though, as well as doing the following:

-taking Pilot to the vet to try to get rid of his intense itchies. Solution: prescription antihistamine and medicated shampoo. And so we've had a few nights of not getting up at 4am because Pilot is itching.

-taking me to the dentist after I bit down on one of those overprocessed tortilla chips, hearing a loud noise, and realizing I had lost a piece of tooth. I HATE THAT! The good news is that my dentist, Dr. Gabriel, fixed it yesterday in five minutes--no crown, no drill, no pain. Yay!

And you?

Comments

KSD said…
Conflubaly-free. And all teeth whole.