That is Some Big Sky!



Tim, Pilot and I just returned from a week in Montana. Tim was last there over 25 years ago, and Pilot and I have never been. Let's just say every time you turn a corner it is a picture postcard. Here are some highlights:

1. This beautiful hike to Stanton Lake, just south of Glacier National Park
2. Driving the Going to the Sun Road alongside a mama bear and two cubs. Yes, we have pictures, but mostly of bear butts.
3. Pilot discovering his inner puppy at the Whitefish Dog Park, with a beautiful view of the Rockies.
4. Staying on a sheep farm. A friggin' sheep farm! We found a great cabin on VRBO with a flock of merino sheep (MERINO SHEEP), three hours, 3 chickens, and three farm dogs. And two lovely families who made us feel right at home.
5. Kobe beef burgers for about $10 (about $4 less than in Eug).
6. Another beautiful hike to Finger Lake ( I don't think I have pics though).
7. Montana yarn (pics to come).
So that's where I've been for a week. I also finished the body of Hiro and started on a fun pair of socks. Pics of those to come too.

Comments

Popular Posts