Progress

IMG_4520 by kbshee
IMG_4520, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

I've been working in some bits and pieces on this scarf, and it is going pretty well. I reallly like the plaidness and I love the slipped stitches and it is just going to be a nice little wrap.

Comet is adjusting--she and Pilot have gone at it a few times but I hope that starts to decrease in the days to come. I keep having to remember there is a lot for that little dog to process, and we need to help her figure things out as best we can. She is clearly feeling a lot better, has some good energy, and we just need to learn her little emotional states better. But she is a little love (when she is not trying to kill Pilot).

Comments

zippiknits said…
It will get better, as Comet learns the boundaries,or Pilot let's her set new ones. They just have so many of all these "invisible" things to work out.
zippiknits said…
Forgot to say, That's a very pretty scarf that you are making. How on earth does the plaid form?