Toque=n Hat Picture

IMG_4557 by kbshee
IMG_4557, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

I haven't worked on this Toque for a while--mostly too busy/tired and this takes some concentration. But with an afternoon Ducks game destined to be a blowout on TV yesterday, I took this up and did a few more repeats.

The way this works: you're looking at the body of the hat, which will go around my head (the cast on edge, to the left, will join the bound off edge when I get there). Then the top of the toque will come about via picked up stitches and voila, toque!

We're halfway done with the term (yay) and my 'crazy' part is over--I've hosted two candidates for a very big job and we know who we want to hire. So it just needs to go to the faculty for a vote and I'm all done. I'm very relieved we have someone, and I think this person will be terrific.

Comments

KSD said…
That is GORGEOUS cable work. Gorgeous, I say.