Monday, November 26, 2012

It is cold!

IMG_0008 by kbshee
IMG_0008, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

We just got home from walking the dogs, and it is COLD out! I am going to have to dig out a scarf because I have some tromping around campus to do today.

Here's something I've been working on---a ten-stitch baby blanket. This isn't the best yarn for it--it is a bamboo blend which is very soft but very splitty and doesn't seem to hold the shape well. I'm sure this blanket will need some embellishment before it goes off to the baby it is intended for.

I'm using two colors--the pink and the peach--as you can see here I've just switches to the peach.

4 comments:

KSD said...

We're at that freezing-in-the-morning, 70-by-the-afternoon part of the year.

kathy b said...

Must look up a ten stitch blanket..youve got me intrigued! I CAN count to ten....ha ha

Liz said...

I miss your blogging !! Hope you are OK ~

Kim in Oregon said...

Frogged this. Just wasn't working.