Thursday, February 28, 2013

Back to baby hats

IMG_0273 by kbshee
IMG_0273, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Many babies are a-comin' in my world (no not mine) and I had grandiose blanket/bunting/blah blah hopes for these new soles but that is not to be, at least not til April. So as a result, babyhats.

This is my adaptation of the Luuk pattern---that pattern uses worsted and I had fingering at home--Knit Picks Chroma, which I also used for that cowl a while back. I love how this looks in that yarn.

What I"m not sure of, though, is the gender of the hat--can a boy wear this? A girl? What thinks the internets?

2 comments:

zippiknits said...

Oh that is so beautiful and cute! A little wearable rainbow for a baby.

And, the Van Hise Cowl is going to be very cheerful when you wear it.

KSD said...

This section of the internets thinks any baby would look smart in that hat, and every mom will want one to match!