The weekend

IMG_0958 by kbshee
IMG_0958, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.
It involved work, play and finishing (sort of a combo of work and play).

Finishing: as you may have seen yesterday, I started to post some FOs. I had to do a lot of weaving in yesterday to finish off some things. Here is a cowl that I started a while ago using Elann Sylken Kidd (faux Kid Silk Haze) and Mango Moon novelty yarn.


Work was installing closed circuit cameras around the outside of our house--there have been a rash of break ins in our neighborhood, and we think cameras are a good deterrent. Work involved me threading a snake to Tim in the attic, who then wrapped cables around the snake and pushed cables to me on the outside of the house, and me connecting them.

Snake as in not a real one.

I also weed whacked and Tim did a lot of cleaning of the garage, so we feel virtuous.

Play included a fladdle (float trip in the inflatable kayak) with our friends the Hackstadts--about a six mile trip down a nicely moving section of the Middle Fork of the Willamette.

How about you?

Comments

KSD said…
A better story if it HAD been a real snake. . .

Popular Posts