And the prizes keep on coming

My twinnie ran a contest on her blog called "The Knitters Hunk and Chick" and one of the people I nominated came in second place. And so I won a prize (awesome, right?)!

Included in the awesomeness is two skeins of Mountain colors (Love), enoguh pink cotton for a sweater, a project bag, soaps, stitch markers, those little crochet hooks you use to pick up dropped stitches, a needle sizer, a tape measure, and the Twinster's own tea blend. And really cute needles with bees. And hand stuff. And temporary tatoos. And probably other fun stuff that I'm missing.

Thanks Kim!

Comments

zippiknits said…
Wow Kim! Wonderful to know that someone like you has won so many prizes! Nice haul!
KSD said…
You're welcome!

"Peyton who?" --- cracks me up just thinking about it. ;)