Happy Labor Day

It is the so-called end of summer today, and I'm celebrating by, um, laboring.

Tim is working at the office in Corvallis today so we were up early. I decided to wash the slipcovers on the living room furniture and to vacuum in preparation for a trip to the coast this weekend, and that is always a bit of a time consuming experience (the details are so excruciatingly boring that I won't go there right now).

The knitting has been kind of pedestrian, although I do have some things I like on the needles. I think it is time to go back to socks and leave cowls behind (after I do one last cowl with the felted ball yarn in grey). I'll post some pictures soon.

So there you go. 

Comments

KSD said…
I'm counting the coins in my change jar, saving up to buy some Candy, or Candy Deluxe.

Popular Posts