Imagine That

Longtime readers of my blog know that I used to do reviews of new issues of IK and VK. I called these posts "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly". For quite a while, though, I haven't done this since there has been little in either magazine that I consider good--defined as something I want to start knitting ASAP.

Well, guess what? The winter issue of IK has an entire SECTION of stuff I want to knit.
My two favorites are the swivel pullover (center of the first row) and the yellow shrug (first one of the second row). The yarn for the shrug is on sale today at The Dizzy Sheep so I snapped that up. I'll make the Swivel in a nice soft pink.

Of course, there is some not great stuff in this issue but I'm honestly quite thrilled with a decent IK! It helps that I love cables I guess!

Comments

KSD said…
I'll have to make a Barnes & Noble run soon!
kathy b said…
I love the first one you choose too! LOts of great knitting ahead for you!

Popular Posts