Snowbound

IMG_1112 by kbshee
IMG_1112, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Not really--just saw our next door neighbor drive off without any problems, so if we had to go out we could but there's no reason to go out today. Tim has some work to finish up, and I don't have anywhere I need to go, and we have food to last us til tomorrow, so we'll be staying in and enjoying the 8" of snow and the cold cold temperatures.

I had a very focused grading sesison yesterday (and the day before) and have all grading received completed. The rest of the papers (maybe 1/4 of my total grading pages) are due in Thursday by 10, but I'm certain they'll start trickling in tomorrow night. So I'm in good shape with my grading.

I had posted the hat picture but I also knit up some baby moccassins to go with the hat--and here they are. Cute!

Today I'll do some snow management (clear off the 4WD car in preparation for going out tomorrow), do another shovel of the driveway, and then we'll put those styrofoam thingees around the faucets since we are supposed to go down to the single digits tonight. And then knit and read. And maybe teach myself how to Tunisian Crochet. Stay tuned!

Comments

kathy b said…
stay in stay safe. Love the hat and booties
kathy b said…
Kim you are so cute. MY gingerbread cake recipe came right out of the box. I added an egg and water. That's the recipe