Something Cowl

I have been working in bits on this: Something Cowl . I was going to do a shawl in five colors of black-white-grey but, um, didn't. So I'm doing this cowl and probably the hat that goes with it as well. Interesting construction that I think I'm screwing up.

Yep, doesn't look like much yet but stay tuned, hopefully I'm doing it right.

Yesterday I made a batch of cookies and fudge and finished up cards. Today I wrapped some gifts and put the bows on the dogs. Comet is hell bent on untying Pilot's bow. Not sure if that was a good move or not.

All I have left to prepare is to weave in ends on Tim's present, wrap Tim's stuff, and shop for Christmas eve dinner. We still have cookies to make and lights to put up, but both of those are in Tim's Christmas wheel house.

Regardless, Christmas will be here soon!

Comments