Argh!

Where has the week gone?

It is week 9 of winter term here--next week is 'dead' week (when student projects are due), the following week is finals week, then break. Then we start all over again for spring term.

I hate this time of year.

I'm  wrapping up stuff for the end of the term, finishing work on a horrific committee I made the mistake of volunteering for, getting a couple of papers going (one on binge tv watching, one on spam, and one on biomimicry and advertising...just like casting on new projects I love starting new papers!).

Started socks for Tim using yarn purchased over the weekend:
I took this with a really bright flash so the different colors would come through---this is much more subdued 'in person'.
And I got a surprise in the mail! Thanks to my twinner Kim.

Comments

kathy b said…
IM trying to break out of a I Hate this time of year….habit. Its hard when we anticipate ickiness.
Hope your weekend is better than expected. Love your sock
kathy b said…
IM trying to break out of a I Hate this time of year….habit. Its hard when we anticipate ickiness.
Hope your weekend is better than expected. Love your sock
KSD said…
Sorry for the end-of-term crush. That's one thing I don't miss about teaching.

The sock yarn is very nice.

Popular Posts