I don't know what was up with me on Thursday..

...but I'm better now.

We are on quarters, and there are now six weeks left (well, as of tomorrow) and I know I can put up with just about anything for six weeks. I have students to graduate, and graduate they will.

I'm already starting to pile up my Summer reading, and getting a few research projects organized (while waiting to hear about some funding).

And here is this:

The Eagles Twist and Pilot. It does look like a wing, doesn't it? And it isn't that deep so it really makes a fine scarf or a wrap, not an old ladyish shawl. Because nothing says old ladyish like Naughty Fairy yarn.



Comments

kathy b said…
I don't like really deep points either with a shawl. I feel like its pointing at my behind!
Zippi Kit said…
That's just the right size without all the hanging and butt hugging that a bigger one does. Oh, and just what is Naughty Fairy yarn? I'll google it. hehe

Have a fun weekend, which is almost here. Yay!
Kim in Oregon said…
Naughty fairy is the colorway from Miss Babs.Pink pink pink with a little bit of orange in there.
KSD said…
Pilot looks a little saddened by it all. Not her color?

Popular Posts