One more repeat

I've completed six out of seven repeats, and it keeps looking better!
This is *almost* the color, a nice royal purple.
To end, I'll knit the same boarder across the top, picking up the top stitches. IT will make sense once I start doing it. But yeah! Go me!

Today was graduation. Today always leaves me a bit melancholy, as I watch impossibly young and beautiful people head out for their wonderful futures. That part makes me happy, of course, but the passing of time gives me pause.

Remember that Talking Heads song--"This Must Be the Place"? The lyric:

"And you're standing here beside me.
I love the passage of time."

I loved that. But no longer. Sigh.

I'll be better tomorrow.

Are you watching the World Cup. Howzabout that USA team?

Comments

kathy b said…
yes yes watched the whole USA game yesterday. Jumping on the World cup wagon!!!
kathy b said…
yes yes watched the whole USA game yesterday. Jumping on the World cup wagon!!!
KSD said…
I am actually watching as I type!

Popular Posts