Tiny Sweater is Tiny

A PhD student that I supervise and his wife are having a baby in September. OF COURSE I will knit something for them. They have chosen not to find out the gender of the baby. I asked what colors I should knit something in and he replied: "Duck Colors?"

So here's a little top down cardigan, made with Lorna's Laces Team spirit. If I do say so myself, it is incredibly cute and tiny.

And OF COURSE it will have little duck buttons.

In other news, the colonoscopy went fine until I developed horrible nausea about 5pm yesterday that lasted til I fell asleep at 9pm. Today I feel OK, at least the nausea is gone. The nurse checking in on me suggested that I didn't get all my 'air out'. Live and learn.

Comments

kathy b said…
love the sweater you may have added to my to do list
kathy b said…
next time ask for zofran for nausea its great
Kim in Oregon said…
Hi Kathy--had zofran--didn't work. Will pm you more details. :-)
KSD said…
Well, that was kind of her. Glad you're feeling better.

You forget how tiny baby things are, don't you? Can't wait to see the buttons.

Popular Posts