Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Do you know...

...the designer Lucy Hague?

She has created a bunch of beautiful cable patterns that I stumbled upon on Ravelry the other day.
 I started in immediately on 'Hands of Blue" (and clearly need more light in this photograph, but I should be done with that one today and will retake the picture) which is a non cabley pattern. But next I'm going to do one of the shawls in the celtic book.

Last Sunday we moved the alpacas. Here is a photograph of Brownie looking out the window of the van as we drove her to her new home.



3 comments:

KSD said...

Is that sadness? Excitement? Boredom?

Kim in Oregon said...

I think it was confusion--it was the first time she had been 'off the farm' and in a moving vehicle. She did well.

kathy b said...

aww love all the creature pictures! Love the cables tips!!!