Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook

My friend Kathy at http://irisheyesknitters.blogspot.com/2014/07/not-so-simple-womans-daybook-entry.html wrote about the Daybook today (read more here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/),  and I wanted to give it a try:

FOR TODAY
Outside my window is my favorite plant, our purple butterfly bush, in almost full bloom.
I am thinking of whether I should keep working or stop.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband who took me to lunch today.
In the kitchen are breakfast dishes to be washed.
I am wearing a black top and olive green shorts and flip flops.
I am creating surveys today.
I am going to turn on the air conditioning in a moment.
I am wondering if I really have enough to say to keep writing this.
I am reading a book about map sellers. It is more interesting than it sounds.
I am hoping that my sore muscles ease up soon.
I am looking forward to turning off the computer.
I am learning about mechanical turk.
Around the house we are cleaning up cat gack.
I am pondering how to stop worrying about things at work.
A favorite quote for today has yet to show itself.
One of my favorite things is a nice breeze.
A few plans for the rest of the week: move the alpacas to a new home, get some knitting done.
A peek into my day, looking on the floor as I sit in the office:
 

1 comment:

KSD said...

Lovely.