Thorntower and Cats

The back of Thorntower is complete:

I was in a panic because I am very sure I didn't order enough yarn for this....so yesterday I posted a desperate plea on Rav and sent email to the dozen or so shops that carry the yarn looking for the right dyelot. And guess where I found some--the UK! So that yarn, which prides itself on being American sheep and milled in America, is coming to me from London.

Jessie the cat had a vet appointment and the vet fears she has a food allergy. Luckily (or not!) there's a vet allergist in Eugene, so I'll call and get an appointment for her. Argh!


Comments

rosy said…
you could have come to collect it . . . we could have had a coffee :)
Kim in Oregon said…
Oh Rosy that would have been delightful! Maybe next time I need yarn!
kathy b said…
we'll at least its just coming from across the pond

Popular Posts