Catch Up

I'm not sure why I haven't blogged for a bit, I should have. Tim has been out of town so that means I usually have a lot of time to do stuff like blog. But somehow I've been very busy for the three days he's been gone. I've caught up with quite a bit of work, which is good. I've done a few things around the house and have a mind to do a few more, and that is good too. I've knit a lot:

Jeanie is starting to look like something.
And both fronts of Thorntower are done. I'm working on sleeves now.

Last night, Pilot for some reason got very sick--I think he ate something bad on one of our walks this weekend. He spent about an hour throwing up (unfortunately all over the house) and so that took a bit of cleaning up. This morning whatever had hit him moved down his system and he got me up at 5:30 am to go out. I cooked him some rice and chicken broth and gave him a pepcid. We took our walk and now he's relaxing.  I think he is OK but will keep an eye on him all day (I think the culprit might have been a rotten apple).

So what's up with you?


Comments

KSD said…
Well, now I'm worried about Pilot. . .
Kim in Oregon said…
Thanks for worrying but I'm sure he'll be OK. He has had some rice and chicken broth and that is staying in him so that is a good thing. He's resting (and we had a pretty good walk this morning) and he's also drinking (which I should do too).
kathy b said…
Is Pilot better???

Popular Posts