Pretty!

I cast on for this scarf today---I think it is so pretty!

It is the Giant Slayer's Vine Scarf by Andrea Jurgrau, from  Enchanted Knits. I'm not sure you can see, but there are beads in between each of the eyelets. So it is supposed to look like the beans from the magic beanstalk.

But let's move on.

Th yarn is KnitPicks Chroma, in blues and greens, and it so so pretty but a bit thicker than the pattern yarn (which is Aloft, which I think is more like Rowan Kidsilk Haze). But this yarn is so soft and lovely, and the colors blend so beautifully, that I know it was the perfect choice.


The beads get placed using the teeny tiny crochet hook way, and I like that--I had beads in the stash and have both blue and silver beads that Im randomly using. I'll do a close up for the next update.


Comments

Dee said…
Beautiful choice of color. I can't wait to see this one when it is done.
KSD said…
That IS gorgeous. I'd looked at Chroma, but wondered how it would work up. Beautifully, I'd say.

Popular Posts