Some Stuff to Show you!

I finished the faux cabled cowl and I don't think I showed it to you. I don't know why exactly I'm so red faced but the cowl turned out nicely.

This is that wrap with cables and dropped stitches--can't think of its name (eta JEANIE), and it has been a long time since I've worked on it--probably two months? It took a bit of time to get back into the swing of the pattern so I'll try to remember to work on this one every so often.

And the beanstalk scarf (new name) grows fairly quickly and the colors are MUCH more subtle than they look here. Must photograph in sun. Note to self.

Comments

kathy b said…
Kim

I forget my patterns too if I set a piece down too long. I love your cowl!
rosy said…
I love the cowl with the beads ~ very swish! and the beanstalk is so-o pretty!
where do you find the time?
Downton is back on TV sunday nights here ~ series 5 ~ has it got to you yet? really good!
KSD said…
Blue is your color. Definitely.